Thursday 6 June 2013

GFW 2013

On Monday I attended Graduate Fashion Week at Earl's Court for We Are Collision, and it was a morning I am very glad I managed to fit into my crazy schedule. I will attend shows when I can, they invigorate me and get me excited about new fashion talent; but with having such a mental life last season, I was unable to go to many and this disappointed me. GFW's International Show made me love what I do again, and this time, made me want to look further than just London for new designers to swoon over.

Here is a selection of photos I took at the show, and I have listed the designer's name where I can remember - having a camera in your hand often hinders other activities.

-----

All photos by Sophia Chemaitelli

Marina Hormanseder and Parsons New York

Carmina Blank


Sasha Nassar




Michael Maiello


Chisung Ihn (left)

No comments:

Post a Comment